Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009!!

2009, the last year of the first decade of the new millenium has now come to an end...a year of which i have many memories...some not so good, some nice and some simply marvellous :-)
for me the year started with celebrations at Goa with my family...i was still trying to get into an MBA school having given my share of entrance exams and really been fed up of all of them.
i got several calls, some from highly reputed colleges while others from simple money minting factories..finally i got into my present college.

a fresh graduate and probably the youngest in my batch ( yeah i Know...i have been called a baby too many times in the past 6 months or so :P) i met some really amazing people and some sample pieces for the first time in my life!

this year saw me doing many things for the first time in my life vis-a-vis go-karting, bowling, playing golf and having sleep-overs with friends among other things :-)

all in all those trips to the city to snow world, central, city centre, eat street, golconda fort, various malls, and all the travelling and the numerous interactions with an interesting and wide array of personalities has helped me a lot!!!

but yeah some things which i didn't like about this year- my first b'day away from home ( but had fun with friends :-) ), first diwali away from home and not being able to meet my college buddies when i went home for a 7 day vacation after a four month long semester.

but anyways...this is for 2009, a wonderful and different year which opened doors to a new point in my life, it was nice knowing you. Good bye. and welcome 2010!!


No comments:

Post a Comment